Thoughtful Banners Baby card

in , by jangirlstamps, 1:11 AM
In my Sweet and Simple card class we have been doing a series on punch art. Punch art is a great way to make those punches go even farther. I think this card is cute and precious!!  See what you think.





How cute is that right!! It's a perfect combination of textures- the new Ruffled Embossing folder, the doilie and the metallic shapes on the wheels!! The new Ruffled embossing folder is a show stopper!! It honestly transforms the paper, it literally looks like it's shaded. When I embossed my paper, I spritzed the paper just a little before running it through the big shot. Spritzing the paper, lets it 'bend' and that's how it embosses so deeply. VERY COOL!!






Baby carriage instructions:
  1. Punch out 1 circle using the 2 1/4" circle punch in So Saffron
  2. Cut that circle in half, and take one of the half circles and cut that into half again (so you have 3 pieces)
  3. Daub all edges in So Saffron
  4. For the wheels I used 3/4" circle punch in Smoky Slate, edges daubed with Smoky Slate
  5. I used Whisper White Baker's twine for the bow
  6. I cut a doilie in half and scrunched it up, like it's ruffled too!
I hope you enjoyed this sweet card.
Here's what I used:




Generated by SUDSOL, Free Trial at www.sudsol.org


TWO BIG SPECIALS THIS MONTH!!!

Image result for stampin up bonus days
1. Bonus days are back!! For every $50 you spend in July, Stampin' Up gives you a $5 coupon for August!! That's like 10% off!! How great is that!!
Click here for more details



2. Christmas in July! If you have a lot on your wishlist, now is the time to get those items and save money!! How you ask? If you join my group in July, then you will receive $125 in product of your choice, plus $72 in product!! This is the BEST deal I have seen. Click here for more info.

If you would like any more info. please email me at jangirlholmes@gmail.com. If you would like to join my team click here.

Have a great day!!



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS